Sunday, November 14, 2010

Terrible Two's (don't get me wrong, i do love him)

There's crayon marks on my walls,
and toys up and down the hall,
There's something that used to be a couch,its true
now it's turned into just a cool-aid stain for two.
This morning i found a toy in my shoe,
but then again i guess that's nothing new,
There's a boy who screams"no,no!"
until my anger starts to show,
There's a boy who wants a cookie and whines until he gets,
I do have to say he's getting good at those little fits!
There's "Sponge Bob Squarepants" on my t.v. all day long,
I swear I'm gonna scream if i hear another "Blues Clues" song!
He tells me NO! when i say it's time to sleep,
and there never seems to be a time he don't make a peep!
Everyone says it's a natural thing he's going through,
But i swear i don't know what I'm gonna do!
These terrible two's are going to kill me!
I guess I'll just hope it gets better when he's three!

No comments:

Post a Comment